Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What a nice day!

Hi,
I just finished my Environmental Science exam this afternoon. Okay, I must admit that I misjudged everything. It's not as difficult as I thought. Even, I finished answering all the questions in only one hour (the exam duration was two hours). I felt really excited after reading the whole questions (We were provided 10 minutes reading time). Some of them were really similar to the past paper questions, which I had memorized very well! (Just tell you, even in my dream, I also dreamed about environmental things. See how I felt depressed!)

Eventually the heaviest burden was gone. Now I can feel how fresh the air is, how beautiful the sky is and how... generous God is. Actually these few days I kept praying for my second exam (I did not really worry about Statistical Reasoning, I found it much easier than the stupid environmental thing). I was really scared. I calculated my internal marks and I should get a pass score to pass the exam. I cannot imagine I failed my elective! It's just too ridiculous. You will be taking five subjects next semester (you cannot imagine how busy you will be, with three lab reports per week, at least six online quizzes each week and other assignments are coming to strangle you), it's the same meaning that you commit to suicide!

However, I cannot guarantee that I will be 100% pass the exam. I just do not know how the lecturer will mark my paper. In my opinion, my hardworking for this one week was not useless, because I could do almost all the questions! I only doubted one question about the population pyramid blah blah blah, or maybe my essays were a bit short. But I counted already, it reached 400 hundred words, so no worries! LOL XD

Well uh, two more exams are waiting for me, Chemistry and Biology. I must score well at Biology because it's multiple choice. Surely, it is much easier than Chemistry. Okay, I really believe myself that I can do it! And I know for sure that God is always with me. He loves me and He plans everything for me. Well, I know everything relies on myself (I am the one who will do the examination thus the scores depend on me) but since I prayed for last two exam and these few nights I felt less nervous and more comfortable. I gained my confidence back! (I told you that my confidence level dropped until the lowest level few days before exam) >.<

I really must thank God for always standing by my side. I know He will never leave me. He is my savior and I believe in Him!

Well uh, actually I hope I can finish the exam as soon as possible. I look foward to spending my holidays by doing my favorite activities: watching korean variety shows, animes, japanese dramas, western dramas, reading novels, comics, and short stories, and the most important... writing fiction novel (it's my hobby, since I was too busy and could not do it here)!

Hiyaaa, I think I write too much. Everyone who reads this will find my blog is kinda boring. Well yah, I dont care, as long as I can share the things inside my mind, I dont bother to care about anything (and as long as I do not offend anybody also)! Agree? =D

Jya ne
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment