Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everything is alright

Friday, 19 November 2010

I signed the contract, although I did not really understand what was written there. Ailie read the contract already and she said the contract is okay. Nothing's wrong there. Well, I know I was thinking too much. And after seeing the agent (Amy), which actually the same agent with Jacky's, I know I should not worry too much. Everything's alright.

Actually, I was scared because Caroline's money was with me that time. She handed over everything to me. If something bad really happened and I lost her money (1500 rm, it's much!), how could I returned back 1500rm to her? That was why I was so afraid and asked two of my friends to come along with me.

Well um... I must thank Ailie, at the first place, because she was really helpful yesterday. She asked the girl to give me my new housemates' numbers (because they usually pay the rental fee to the guy there and then the guy will bank in to the owner's account), therefore, next month, after I hand in the money to Yvonne, I can text the guy and tell him that I paid the fee already.

And she also helped me to pack my clothes (I will go back to Indonesia on 22 Nov, and I still haven't packed my clothes until yesterday). She said I have too many clothes (can reach 365 clothes, which means I can wear different cloth everyday). She's right. I brought so many clothes here, so I guess I will just bring back some and leave them there, in my hometown.

Okay, I must thank Jacky also, for sacrificing his sleep to come and help me yesterday. He said he slept at 3, woke up at around 9.50, or 9.55 in the morning (and he said his body's feeling weak these days, dunno he was lying or telling the truth). Well, although he did not do anything much, he just stood there and told me that we have the same agent, at least I felt secure. I know everything would be okay. =)
Sorry for troubling you.

As a reward, I purposely went back to Nichii to take a picture of a flowery dress which I thought suits him a lot (since he's very proud that he's very tall) XD

ROFL XD I feel bad to him, but as soon as I saw this dress, I automatically imagined how if he wears it. AHAHAHAHA XD
Oh okay Jacky, no offense, am just kidding =D

Um, okay, seriously, I want to thank both of you =)

See you next year

Jya ne

~Asa~

2 comments: