Thursday, November 11, 2010

I feel FREE!! XD

Hi Blog, I'm back, with a wide smile on my face

Guess why! Because I know how to hide certain posts in my blogger already. I really thank my friend for this, he taught me the steps patiently, did not care the fact that it's so difficult to teach me (because I am so stupid I guess).

Hey, now I can write everything here. All my thoughts, my feelings and my secrets, without being afraid that somebody will be offended, since I will give the password to only few people I trust. Actually, I dont think I can trust anybody since something happened between me and her. But still I am waiting for someone whom I can believe in.


I know my writings are nothing. They are rubbish. They are childish and nonsense. However, I feel relieve everytime I share my thought here. I find life through blogging (Dwiyanto, 2010)--Well uh, I cited his name because I dont want anybody to say it's plagiarism (Monash is very strict in plagiarism thing) LOL XD

From now on, feel free to read my blog. I will not sue you for breaking my privacy (other case if you hack my password, but you will not waste your time to do such stupid thing). Ask for the password if you feel you are close enough to know all things about me. Haha, but I never promise I will give it to you. =D

Anyway, I havent even started studying Biology. I did not even bother to touch my book today, although I know the exam will be in next 4 days. Actually I revised some few weeks ago, but I dont think my memory is strong enough to remember the whole things.

Okay, after this post, I will start doing the multiple choice questions and revising about genetics.

Jya neee
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment