Thursday, November 25, 2010

Late b'day present

I wanna thank my Mom, my sister, my brothers and their girlfriends for the late birthday presents. At least now I know they care about me and they do still love me =D

I appreciate all your effort for doing so, especially when you purposely printed out "TWEETY" pictures for me because you said my face look like TWEETY, Err... do I? Hmm...

My mom gave me a beautiful bracelet. I like it so much, although it's not made from gold. Haha. My sister knew I like swimming and I only have a 5RM swimming goggle, so she bought me a nice goggle (brand : speedo) =D I like it! Thanks!

And you would never expect what my brother, Anton and his girlfriend, Yurica gave me! Muahahaha! It's shocking! They gave me err... errr... hahahahha, bra and underwear! one set! pink color! Seriously, I can't imagine how my brother went to that "kind" of shop and bought 1set of lingerie! HAHAHA XD
But I guess my brother did not come along to buy those things, only his girlfriend. Maybe. =D

 Doraemon's set from Jz, Andi's girlfriend =D, like this! ^^

 Who knows that actually the things inside are bra and underwear? HAHAHAHAHAHA XD


 The strangest present EVER! See, the head and the tail. Did they try to imitate an animal but then they fail to do so? HAHAHAHA XD

 They said, the TWEETY at the picture looks like me =_="


 The greeting card. They printed it =D

All the present, from Mom, Sis and Bro. XD


They are cute, aren't they? =D

~Asa~

2 comments: