Sunday, November 7, 2010

How I hope I could dedicate myself to music

I like music. I like my violin, piano and guitar. I love singing. I love everything which is related to music (Even, I like my music book and my treble clef earrings LOL XD)

I hope I could be a genius in music. Hey, you may assume that I am selfish and greedy. I want to be mucisian, writer and scientist. But just dont blame me, I cant stop loving music and writing. I love food and science also, that's why I'm majoring food science in Monash University.

 This is my lovely violin. It's made in Korea. First time I wanted to buy Japan's one, but it's out of stock that time. But I did not regret buying this violin, because it is the greatest violin EVER! I LOVE THIS VIOLIN!! >.<

 This is Zach, my guitar. I learned to play guitar about three years ago. I am not pro yet, but at least I could play some songs (chords) and some classical songs =D

My piano behind me, then my violin (with white case, cool right?) Then, it's me playing the violin (actually, I cannot remember what song I played that time) LOL


Until now, I still love playing my violin and guitar, I brought them here (to Malaysia). Every week at least I will play them once.

I am supposed to be in grade 6 now, If I did not fail my grade 5 exam. I was so unlucky that time. I injured my left hand. I could not play violin until 1 month. When the exam approached, I did not have time to practice. Actually, I only needed few marks to pass, but the stupid examiner did not let me pass. It made me sad.

My friend said (she's my senior who I admired so much), grade 5 is really difficult, so it's not my fault if I failed the exam. She said she only got pass for the exam, and even my music teacher (she's considered to be a genius) she ever failed her grade 5 exam! I could not believe it!!

But who cares? Who cares for the difficulties? No one. Everybody just cares for the result. If you failed, then it means you dont have enough effort to study, or the worst thing is : you dont have talent.

Although my teacher said I have talent, and I have the right feeling in playing the songs (not everybody can do it), the failure still made me feel depressed.


I wish for another chance, please...

1 comment: