Thursday, November 25, 2010

Home sweet home

Aloha!

Actually they are true. Home is the best place to stay. It gives me different feeling from when I was staying in my hostel in Malaysia. I like here most! How I hope I could stay in my home sweet home forever! LOL XD

Well, you may consider that I was homesick. That's true. I missed my home all the time. Usually, I prefer stay at home to hang out with my friend. And well... I love my family so much! I really appreciate this three months holiday, although the fact that I will get bored as soon as I finish watching all the dramas and reading all the novels and manga. Hahaha =D But I really want to spend my holiday nicely, I mean, I wanna do something different during this summer holidays. Learning how to bake cake maybe, or trying how to knit etc =)







The pictures above are some parts in my house (my favorite rooms) =D I used to sit in front of my computer, typing and pretending that I was a busy business woman lol XD

~ASa~

3 comments:

  1. From what I read above, I suggest you take your weight measurement now and see the difference in February 2011.

    -iaj2y'10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaa..waaaa.. U mean, i will gain weight? No way! I will not let it happen! Huhh..!=(

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes you will. 10% of your current body weight. Yeahh

    ReplyDelete