Saturday, November 20, 2010

Ouran High School Host Club

Saturday, 20 November 2010

Dear blog, last night I just finished watching 26 episodes of Ouran High School Host Club. Actually, seeing the cover, I did not think that it's a great anime. But after watching it, OMG! It was awesome! I like the part when it's raining outside, Haruhi was lost and Hikaru ran to find her. He finally found her inside the church, trembling because she is afraid of thunder. To be honest, I really like that type of guy. Ailie really knows me well, she told me, after watching episode 16 part 3 (she downloaded from youtube), I will really fall in love with Hikaru. And hell yah! I am falling in love with him now! He's totally my type! >.<


 This is Ouran High School Host Club. Dont be mistaken, this is not YAOI (Gay anime), actually, the one who's holding the rose (brown-eyed) she's a girl. When you watch the anime, you will find that actually she is really cute >.<

Hikaru and Kaoru. The twins. Which one is Hikaru? Which one is Kaoru? Errr... I don't know. HAHAHA
But I like Hikaru more (the character).

And...

This is my favorite scene! (episode 16 part 3!) Kyaaaaaa >.<




See, see, see!! WAAAA, Hikaru is totally cool!!! (Although he's skinny, it doesn't matter), I like him! >.<

But actually, he's not the main character, the real couple is
Hikaru and Tamaki. I love seeing this couple. They look cute together!! =D

The manga is nicer I think, because Ailie said they add many scenes about Tamaki x Haruhi x Hikaru (the love triangle!), O-oh, I really should read the manga!!! XD


Suou Tamaki. He's super handsome. I like his face, but for the character, I like Hikaru more =D

I guess, after this, I will keep repeating episode 16 and the last episode! HAHA LOL XD

Love this anime! >.<

Jya ne
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment