Monday, November 15, 2010

I hope it was not a bad sign

Hey blog, I just finished my last paper of this semester! For sure, I am officially free now until march next year. I know you can imagine how happy I am. The burdens were gone temporarily (until the time I see my result)-- it's on third of december! I hope I could pass my four subjects (statistic, environmental science, chemistry and biology), Err... yah, actually I prefer higher marks (I mean credit, distinction, but not high distinction, because just see from my effort this semester, I do not worth to achieve it).

Well, actually I want to tell you a story. It's quite funny for other people, but not for me, of course. I almost cried this morning because of my stupid roommate (I bet she wont be upset if I call her stupid because the truth is, she is!). I set my alarm at 7.15 am, but I woke up at 7.30 and just realized that Felita was still sleeping. I know she was going to have an exam at 8 am. Then, I woke her up.

She's shocked, then quickly went to bathroom to clean herself. I went to shower also. I did not bring my key to the bathroom (ya lah, just imagine you bring your key and then you drop it into closet! GEEZZ). So I just entered the bathroom without expecting something bad could happen. I showered happily, since I knew I would end my torture today, right after going out from exam hall!

But then, something that you would never expect happened! After taking bath, I went back to my room. I tried to open the door, but it's locked! My retarded brain turned very fast that time. I knew something bad happened! SHE FORGOT ABOUT ME AT ALL AND SHE LOCKED ME OUTSIDE THE DOOR!!!! HELL!!!

I rushed to chase her (maybe she's still waiting for her friends downstairs--because she used to do that). The lift was stuck somewhere, so I decided to use emergency stairs, and just to let you know, I had not changed my clothes that time, I was wearing pajama! AND BLAH...! She was not there!!

AND TADAAA... the personal duty office was still closed! OMG! You can imagine how I felt that time! The choices are only I would either miss the exam or wear pajama to Monash! HAHA! VERY FUNNY RIGHT??

I almost cried that time. I went back to my unit (using lift this time, if not I would die when I reached 4th floor). I bumped to my room door desperately, hopping that SIMSALABIM, it would be opened suddenly. But it's useless. The worst thing is I woke all people in my unit up.

Suddenly I remembered that they should have another key in security office. I kept cursing on my whole way to the office. And unluckily, there are so many people there, looking at me curiously. I tried to ask the officer and she gave me the keys (but I need to write down my name first and I knew they would charge me 10 rm for the key!).

Then I heard someone called me. It's Ailie. She asked me why I ran around using my pajama, while she's ready to go to uni with me! After I told her the story (I concluded it become one long sentence), everybody there asked her what was actually going on with me! BANZAI! Now so many people know that my roommate locked me. They will recognize my face as the "pajama-girl-who-was-locked-by-her-roommate-and-kept-cursing-on-her-way-to-the-security-office)

HELL YAH!

AND I HOPE IT WAS NOT A BAD SIGN!

(I mean, it did not mean that I will fail my biology!) HOPEFULLY!!

~Asa~

2 comments: