Monday, November 29, 2010

Fear

Hey, last night I just told you that if there was a thing I am really afraid of, it would be death, right?

Here, I come back and tell you, I've just found another thing that I am really scared. Listen to my story, then you will know what it is.

This morning was supposed to be a peaceful morning. I was sleeping soundly when suddenly I heard the noise. How I hope I could just ignore it and continue my sleep. But I could not. I woke up and found that my sister was prying from the half-opened door, checking what actually was going on.

I asked her, "Hey, what happens? Ughh, where is the noise from?"

She did not answer. My eyes were so heavy that time. So I decided to continue my sleep.

Suddenly, I heard the noise again. My mom's voice, jabbering, not really clear (was it because I was still sleeping, so I could not hear properly?) Well, it might be. I opened my eyes again, but I could not find my sister. She was not there.

Someone bumped the door. Another door, not my door. I guess it's my mom's door. I tried to set my ears well, so I could figure out what on the earth was happening. And what I expected was not mistaken. It's a fight. My parents were quarreling outside my room. Just hearing it, I knew it was serious. It was a terrible fight since my mom was crying that time.

Seriously, I was scared that time. I jumped from my bed and opened my door a bit. I've never seen them quarreling for months, and the fight was really terrifying me. I don't want to discuss what the cause of the fight was, it's  just too complicated. I only know that my mom was not wrong.

I was terribly sad when I heard the fact from my sister. It's hurtful, knowing that my father cares of his friends more than he cares of his family. I'm so damn afraid that he will leave us someday, get influenced by his evil friends hence I will see my mom crying again. I don't want it to happen. I don't want. Seriously, I want it to be the least possibility of all.

God, help us. Don't let my father fall into that fool sin.

How I hate all my father's friends! How I hope they would disappear and stop disturbing our family!

~Asa~

3 comments:

  1. every couple fights sometimes. never heard of how fight tighten couples more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. but it's too often. Forgot to mention, they fought when I was back during mid-sem break too
    and for this time, the cause was serious ='(

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry. adults are sensible. they won't do stupid stuffs.

    Now that explains the tears in your facebook, doesn't it?

    God bless.

    -iaj2y'10

    ReplyDelete