Friday, November 12, 2010

Two-sided

Someone told me that life has two sides. One side is a bright side where people can find impermanent happiness and temporary laughter. It's the side where there are no tears falling down and sorrow is only nightmare. But another side is (I bet many people never even find its dark side, while many suffer from it constantly), that world is actually dirty, impure, gross, full with malice, jealousy, cruelty, hatred and fraud. Life is mean and has no mercy. It's full with woes and tears


And my belief is, life is never fair. Never will.

Like the popular quotes I often hear, "Life is like roller coaster, sometimes you are at the top but sometimes you fall to the bottom."

But isnt it just too cruel that some people even cannot reach the top part? They always stuck at the bottom. They dont know how to push themselves to the bright side of life. It's just too miserable. That's why I cannot stop wondering why God created the dark side of life and let his creatures trap at the very bottom part, without telling them the way to get up. Does He really want us to suffer that much? Or is it his way to train us become wiser?

Dont ask me. I dont even have any idea to answer it, since I have been wondering the answer for long time ago.

I just hope I could find out the answer by my own.

I wish the answer is the latter.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment