Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Lesson

I was taught another lesson by someone I dont know last night. Weird, eh?
Whoever he is, I considered him as an angel who was sent by God to help me, to comfort me and to let me know that I should not give up.

Yesterday someone sent me a message from facebook. I dont know him. He doesnt know me either, he said. But then I was astonished when I read the message. He said, "Good luck for your study in Monash. I know you can do it."

I asked him back, then I know the reason. He graduated from Monash about five years ago. He took electrical and computer engineering that time. It's a tough major, I know. Next, we started to have a small chat.

He told me how lucky he was because he had a chance to study in Monash University. He asked me to enjoy my life here, no matter how hard it will be. He admitted that he felt suffer too in Monash last time, especially in his last year thesis. However, everything was already passed and became memory. Later on, one of my best memory will be on how I struggle in my education and I will be proud of myself. He encouraged me to keep going on. Dont let myself down.

God, I know You sent him to motivate me. I admit I feel sick here. I dont like here as much as I like my hometown, my high school life and all things I used to enjoy.

Now I feel better. I can find the hope. I can find my energy and my confidence. Thanks to you, Mr. D. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment