Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sweet 17!!

Hi Blog! Today is my happiest day! Guess why, because I am officially 17 now! Although in Malaysia 17 years old is still underage, but in my own country, Indonesia, it means that I am grown up already. That's why Indonesians usually get their Nationality Card when they are 17! There are plenty things you can do when you reach the age 17 (the things you cannot do when you are not 17 yet, in my family, I cannot go for date yet because I was counted too young!)

Now, it means I can really find a boy friend! ROFLMAO XD XD!!

Well Blog, you know what happened last night? (or maybe it's counted as today, because it's 12 in the middle of the night), Felita, Caroline, Jessica, Yuriko, Cecillia and Rachel made a surprise for me! (Belle also participated in buying cake for me, because of some reasons she could not join the surprise part, but I still thank her! The cake was nice!)

It's in the middle of the night. I was replying my friends' wall post (bday wishes) and playing "it girl" game, when suddenly I received a call from uknown number. I picked up my phone and I heard someone's screaming there. Well uh, I recognised the voice actually, it's Yuriko's voice, she kept calling my name panicly, "SAAAA, ASAAAA!!" and then I heard nothing. The call was disconnected without reason. I stoned at my place, wondering what exactly had happened. I tried to call her back, because I was so curious. Are they just playing around? I was thinking also, perhaps they were going to give me surprise for my birthday. It's ridiculous, trying to scare me with that stupid voice.

Then suddenly I heard a scary sound. Someone bumped into my unit door rudely. I also heard my name was called in high tone by someone behind the door. I was a bit scared that time, no body in the house some more, it made me feel a bit anxious. My retarded brain was turning around. Were they going to shock me until like this?

I opened the door immediately, since everybody in my unit seems to be vanished mysteriously. I saw Yuriko was sweating and breathing irregularly, she pulled my hand and said, "Oh My God, something happened just now! You should go downstairs and make sure that Felita is still okay!"

Me : (totally confused, I bet my face was absolutely stupid that time), "Hah? Eh? What happen?"

Yuriko : (tried to pull me) That girl (I should not mention her name here), Felita was quarelling with that girl downstairs!! You should come and see! The fight is going to be worse now!

I just could not think anything. I wore my slippers quickly (I was wearing pajama also that time), and ran after her. Unfortunately (or that's what they wanted), the lift was stuck on 25th floor, so Yuriko asked me to use emergency stairs. Hell yah, it was quite tiring, you know! Luckily my unit is on 4th floor! Imagine, if it's on 10th or 18th floor!

I kept following Yuriko. It was tremendously dark that time. I was wondering where actually the fight took place, because she led me to the swimming pool. Not from a very far distance, I could hear the noise, it really sounded like there were some girls fighting (I heard Felita's voice also, and another voice really sounded like "that girl"'s voice, where as the other voices were likely just supporting voice LOL XD)

Congratulation! I was totally shocked that time! I thought it's the real fight in the middle of the night (my birthday pula)! What a nice one! But then, when I was getting closer to them, I could see a small-pale light (they tried to hide the light, but I still could see) on their hands. I frowned, I tried to look for "that" girl, but she's not there.

Me : (my retarded brain thinks so slow) Huh? What happen? Eh?? Lho??

Felita at al. : (Sang happy birthday song in two version. I could hear they sang the song in both English and Korean) LOL XD

Me : (blinked my eyes, surprise) OMG!

They laughed and they asked me to make three wishes.

Me : My first wish, I hope I can graduate as the best and the youngest student! Err... My second wish (I was too happy and too nervous that time), I want my family will be always happy and in good health, my friends also.

Them : Third wish... Third wish!!

Me : (without voice) Let me find a nice boyfriend LOL XD

Then I put the cake on the table, they started to hold my hand tightly. They gave me cream mask!!! Well yah, I smelled like cake that time. The cream "kena" my hair, my nose, my cheek, all!! WALAOWEEE...

They told me first time they planned to push me into the swimming pool!! YANG BENAR SAJA, I will die lar, shivering the whole night. If they did that, they surely would find my frozen-dead body this morning!! ROFL

Hey, but really, I want to thank them, although the "surprise" part was totally shocking, but I like the cake! I like their kindness!!

It was really a great night! It's the best birthday EVER!! MY SWEET 17!! Hey, really Thank u, GALS!! I LOVE YOU >.<

I was not only dreaming right? I was afraid, it's just only a dream, or my imagination, or the part of fairytale which I read years ago. But it's real right?

And I hope all my wishes will be come true =D

No comments:

Post a Comment