Sunday, October 24, 2010

Long dream

Dear blog, now I just realize that everything was only my dream---a very long and beautiful dream---but now I woke up already.

Father in heaven, thank you for the 20 hours You gave me. Honestly, it's the happiest hours in my life time. Oh ya, you might be shocked because it's my first time came to You, confessed that I am so grateful (I know usually I kept complaining on things), so just let You know that the 20 hours are really precious for me. It's the only moment I feel that life treated me fairly.

But now, I reach a conclusion that actually life is NEVER fair. I never mean to complain today, I just want to let You know. The rest 3 hours made me realize that I could not live too long in my dream. I was drifting in my 20-hour-dream, over excited because the things went well as I planned. But 3 hours after it, I know for sure that life will never treat me fairly. I was sunken in despair although I hope the 3 hours could be as beautiful as the 20 hours, since those 3 hours are still my birthday. I felt life is totally unfair, because even in my birthday, I was thrown into a problem. Ridiculous.

Can life treat me fairly at least for 24 hours? It's my birthday. So, please... treat me fairly just once a year. PLEASE!

But I know even if I beg for million times, the truth will still unchange. It sucks. I can never have one perfect day even if it's my birthday (I know nothing's flawless in this world, but at least I want something which is close to it).

However, suddenly I remember my brother, Rico, who is sitting beside You now, Father. I come to one conclusion again: Life is never fair. It's just fairer than death.

Thank You for the 20 hours. I consider it as a huge present from You. Jya ne

~Asa~

2 comments:

  1. Someday, life will be fair...
    Someday,is a dangerous word...it's a code for ' never'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someday when u r facing ur death, u will know that actually life is fair.

    ReplyDelete