Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Short letter to my dearest brother

Dear Rico Anderson,

Hi, I never talked to you before. Therefore, let this be the first time I talk to you. Never mind, you dont need to answer anything, because I am the one who will keep talking. I know you are willing to listen to every word I say, because Mommy said you are an obedient son and wise brother.

I hope you are doing well there. Okay, at least, the weather there is not as hot as here. I believe you are sitting with our Father in heaven right now, listen to all what I am whispering from my heart.

Hey Rico, I never know how you look like and I dont have your photo either. But I bet you are very handsome. If you are still there, I believe there will be many girls sending you love letters. Most probably, I will show you off in front of all my friends. I have a very cool and smart brother! Wow!

Haha. Maybe, you are a bit surprised why suddenly I talk to you, which I never did before. So sudden I remember what Mommy told me about you. She looked very sad that time. She sighed and started holding back her tears. She never wanted to lose you, brother, neither did my father.

Hey brother, you know, I miss you. I wish I could see you at least once in my life time, but it's impossible, right? since you were gone long time ago. I never prejudice anything about you. I know you were gone not because you did not want to see me born. But really, I want to see your face at least once. Now how I feel jealous with my two brothers and sister! At least they could see your cute face when you were still a baby!

I miss you, brother. I miss you. Can you come to my dream tonight? At least to show me how you look like.

I do miss you. And every one is missing you here. Sure.

Sincerely,

your sweet sister =D
~Asa~

2 comments:

  1. Like banget... Saya terharu banget asha... d^^b

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!wahhh bubuu, u sjk kpn punya blog? kirain gak ada yg bakal baca >.<

    ReplyDelete