Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Precious Moments

Last night, I spent my night chatting with Felita right before we slept. I dunno why I became so emo suddenly (or maybe I always be emo all the time?), but it's the first time I felt I almost burst into tears, I was not sure either I was too happy or too sad that time. We talked about a lot of things. Most probably, for other people, it's not important at all. However for us, the moments were so special, that I swear I will never forget them in my entire life.

This post maybe kinda boring (or all my posts are wasting time?), but I found the moments are too precious to be forgotten. It's all about us.

We're very naughty when we're in high school. I really could not understand how our teachers could stand us. When all the memories turned around inside my head like flashback, I felt like I really could cover my face with pillow and cry as loud as I can. I really miss the moments.

Gio yang paling bandel dulunya. Dia benar-benar kayak provokator yang siap mengerjai siapapun yang pertama kali dilihatnya. Honestly, he had a very huge influence in our class. Without him, we're nothing.
Karena Gio, kami bisa melakukan sesuatu yang benar-benar menyenangkan. Dia yang membantu mengorganisir kegiatan kelas, merancang ulangtahun pak Yo, wali kelas kami, kemudian dia juga yang menciptakan permainan pesawat kertas.

Aku ingat sewaktu kami dengan amat sangat nakalnya melempar pesawat kertas selama pelajaran PKN, Gio orang pertama yang dihukum waktu itu, tapi yang herannya dia nggak pernah kapok untuk melakukan kesalahan yang sama.

Kemudian aku dan Felita membicarakan semua keusilan-keusilan Wenna, Cia Hao dan WH yang selalu mengerjai BC, memaksanya bernyanyi (yang kemudian direkam), padahal mereka tau kalau suara cowok itu benar-benar seperti kaleng pecah yang (maaf ya!) nggak bisa diperbaiki atau bahkan didaur ulang.

Aku ingat semua yang terjadi selama pelajaran Kimia. Bagaimana teman-temanku dihukum gara-gara mereka tidak bisa mengerjakan soal-soal yang diberikan (ada yang dihukum berpasangan, sampai ada yang dihukum menari-nari sambil memakai topeng monyet), untungnya aku nggak pernah sesial itu.

Actually, if you are beside me, you can see that I'm holding back my smile...
and my tears. I know the memories are irreversible. However, I do miss them for sure. Really. And in my small stupid brain, I still hope that I can go back to my high school time and experience all the moments over again.

 taking picture during mandarin class. What good students! LOL XD

 Me and my stupid best friend (he used to sit beside me!)

The narssist team!! =D

Gio n me ^^

Mahonie and me XD


Celebarting Mahonie's bday in Susi's house during team project


Stupid friends, but they're cute LOL XD

I really wish I could fly back through the time T.T
I miss u all, my friends...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment