Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pray For INDONESIA

Father in Heaven, can You hear me? Can You hear all things I am whispering from my heart to You right now? I am not complaining at all. Not this time. There are a lot of things You should listen. They are more important than my stupid complaints.

Please, listen to them. Listen to those sounds. The sounds of woe, sorrow, poverty, and pain. Please look at them. They are pathetic and miserable. I know You never leave us. You will never leave us, not even in a second. You hold us everytime we are in fear, confusion, squalor, and grief. Every second in our life time, You are always by our side, although we never try to find you, never try to please You. We cease to worship You, make You upset, but I know You never leave us. Never will.

I pray for my country, Indonesia, for the earthquake in PADANG, the tsunami in MENTAWAI, and the volcano eruption in JOGJA. Dont let them die. Dont let them suffer. Reach out Your hands for them to hold, God. I know there must be something beautiful behind the disasters, it's just like a blessing in disguise, but please, dont let them suffer too much. Too many souls are missing and too much pain for them to hold back. Or is it really part of Your plans? I know You will never plan anything bad for humans, because You love us. I know You DO love us.

How I feel grateful right now, because I am here. I am alive. I am still breathing with my healthy lung. All because of Your power, Your mighty hands. How lucky I am! I am just a worthless creature. You are my creator, here I kneel down. I just want to pray for my families, my friends, and every human out there, dont them fall into trial. I know You are with us, Father. You offer an eternal life in heaven for those who believe in You.

I believe in You. (I never mean to pretend to be a too religious person. I am just who I am right now).

In name the of Your son, Jesus Christ
AMEN

~Asa~

1 comment:

  1. Hey hey everything would be okay! I'm sure of it!

    ReplyDelete