Thursday, October 21, 2010

My stupid tooth

Dear blog, I'm so sorry because from now on I decide to stop sharing something too private with you. What my friend said is true, everyone in this world can read you, and everyone can be offended although I didnt mean to hurt him/her. Well yah, I think it's a wise decision though. I still have my notepad and my stupid diary with me. World does not end yet. LOL XD

Hey, today is not a good day. My stupid teeth kept pulsating the whole night. It's very painful and made me feel sick. I could not sleep again last night. I thought I can bear it until I go back to my hometown, because I have made an appointment with the young dentist there (I have paid some more).

My mom told me last night, if I really cannot stand it, I should go to hospital and check what's going on with my ugly tooth. I knew it could spend a lot of money and I was not mistaken also. I spent 375 RM just for my stupid tooth cavity. My brain then started to calculate, that using those 375 RM I could buy a lot of clothes and other cute stuffs! In addition, those 375 RM is just for one service. The other services I should pay again next time when I come (I need 3 times service to cure my cavity). What a waste of money!

And I spent my precious 5 hours by sitting at waiting room, watching a stupid TV show (It was about a little boy and a huge monkey), that made me feel sooooo damn sleepy! I should have brought my book there, so I could study for exam. But it's useless, since I could not concentrate because my tooth kept hurting me. It's almost exam, but hell yah! I havent prepared myself at all.

Okay, I have revised a bit about physical chemistry (left the last chapter only). However, for organic and inorganic chemistry, I am totally blind. I dont like those two subjects. They really can murder me!

Well uh, stop talking about organic and inorganic chemistry, now I feel like having headache. For biology, I am not sure what I have been revising. I dont really like Biology, so errr... Okay, the exam is multiple choice, at least it's easier than Environmental Science (essay questions and need to write two 400-600-word essays). Perfect!

I started revising Statistic since two days ago, but well uh... I really cannot concentrate. Because of "the problem" and my idiot teeth. Tomorrow I swear I will be revising the whole day. Really!

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment