Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Farewell

My Korean friends just left this country. They were going back to Korea several hours ago. Yea, it's true. If there was a meeting, there would exactly be a farewell. I just never know that the "lost" feeling would be this dominant. We just spent few months together, we couldn't even communicate really well, since their English was not really good at the first time they came. Well, they came to Sunway for internship. The studied English here. I don't really understand Korean either, although I knew some vocabularies which usually appeared in the dramas.

But we had fun. We did have fun. We're hanging out together, having dinner, singing and dancing like idiots on my birthday and swimming until late at night for 2 and half hours. They even came to Indonesia, although I couldn't join them, since my holiday started at different date from theirs. I was sad that I could not spend my holiday with them. But I had no choice that time.

We gave them presents. It's a hand-made t-shirts. Oh, no. Not the t-shirt. But the writings on the t-shirts LOL XD. I was always happy doing such things, like drawing, writing, quoting, coloring and wrapping (this one, not really actually) and I think giving these presents was a brilliant idea. I am not good at drawing. Never really. But as long as I did it with heart, then every drawing would be very beautiful =D (I hope everybody thinks the same way).

We finished doing our "projects" at 1 am in the morning. The Sun-U Residence gate was closed and I could only go out from its trellis. Nah, now I feel I am not really "fat", because I could go through the small space of trellis smoothly. LOL XD

Well okay, I began to stray slightly far from the topic. The thing I wanna talk about is the feeling. I felt sad indeed, when I saw them putting their stuffs into the van. Until the time we hugged each other, one of my friend suddenly cried. Rachel (BoKyung Eonni was also crying that time). It made me feel... I don't want to lose them. I want them to stay. I want to hang out with them. I want to have fun with them. I want to help them do their assignments until late at night. I want to spend time together.

I cried on my way back to Lagoon View although I tried to hold back the tears. I just couldn't bear. I don't know when we can meet again. And it made me feel really sad.

To Rachel, Helen and Lily...

I am happy to know you. You are the craziest Koreans I've ever met. Well, no offense. But honestly, I am grateful I could meet you here. All the best for your career.

By the way, I believe we can meet again at the happier moment =)

Annyong,

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment