Sunday, March 20, 2011

Super Junior Show 3 in Malaysia

Hi! I'd like to share my great experience with you guys. Last night was my first time watching Super Junior's concert in Stadium Putra  at Bukit Jalil, Malaysia. There were thousands of fans looking forward to this show. Even for the tickets, my friends had to queue for 4-5 hours 2 weeks ago, before they had been sold out, of course. But actually the hall was not really full, there were some empty places (no one sat beside me, that's why I could put my bag at that empty seat, I was considered lucky =P).
We bought the VIP ticket. It was quite expensive though. RM 486 for 3-hour concert, but I just think that the money was worth it. Super Junior is a very well-known boyband which has debuted since years ago. And the concert was superb! Super Junior was super cool, super awesome, impressive, spectacular, fabulous and... geez, I can't find any vocabulary that suits it. The conclusion is: I never feel regret for spending so much money to watch the show. (FYI, I have been so crazy about Choi Si Won, one of the personnels since long time ago, to be able to watch him in front of my eyes is one of my dreams and finally it came true!)

I used to only stare at their pictures or watch them from the video, but last night, I could see them directly, standing not far from me, singing and dancing awesomely, plus they succeeded to impress all their fans. They were all so handsome, especially my Si Won. He is mesmerizing. He is stunning. He is... perfect! I kept wondering the whole time, is he really a human? or he's an angel sent by God to impress me so deeply? I was... speechless, literally.

Well, I screamed a lot last night, until my voice's gone, so did Felita and Cecilia. I felt like a crazy fanatic fan, jumping randomly, singing along with my idol and swinging my light stick everywhere excitedly. I didn't care. I wouldn't care. All fans also did the same thing. No worries. You may think I am obsessed or I am insane. You will never know how it feels unless you find someone whom you can idolize. So don't simply judge people or say bad thing about my idol. You won't like it if I talk bad about the ones you like, right?

Okay. You must get what I mean. Here I post the pics of last night's show.

 Hee Chul's banner. Btw, I love Hee Chul too, after Si Won of course. LOL XD


 I dunno what the words mean. So don't ask me how to read it =="


 In front of Stadium Putra =D


 Felita (KyuHyun's big fan) and Lisa (Si Won's crazy fan) XD


 Taking picture with Super Junior's big banner. So sad that Han Kyung won't be in the group anymore. Kang In had to fulfill his duty on military =(


The blue sapphire light represented Super Junior.


 The opening song "Sorry sorry" =D



 I love the drummer! Kim Hee Chul! =D


They were super cute >.<

 Kyu Hyun looked perfect =D

Ye Sung! I love him when he sang "It has to be you"


Henry's singing Bieber's Song.


 MY CHOI SI WON!!!! KYAAAAAA.... OPPPPPAAAAAA, SARANGHAEEEEE >.<



Henry =D


Kyu Hyun >.<

I just kept wondering why those korean guys looked so perfect. Was it the plastic surgery effect? All of them? No. Si Won is handsome without going under any plastic surgery. Some of them may be. Or was it because of the lightning, or the stage?  Have you heard about it, that people on stage usually look more stunning? LOL XD

Whatever. I don't care anymore. The most important: I was really satisfied with the concert. I was not regretting at all. You might say it's kinda wasting money, because I think like that too at first, but after watching the concert, I felt so... happy. I want to watch the concert again next time, if I have chance and money, of course. By the way, it seemed 3-hour concert was the way too short. I felt so sad when it went to their last performance. I wanted more. I still wanna see my Choi Si Won. I only have few of his pictures, due to my limited blackberry camera's ability, plus Felita's camera which ran out of battery in the middle of the show unexpectedly =(

In short, the concert was really wonderful (I never feel tired to repeat this sentence!). What an epic!

I hope I can watch SuShow 4 next year =D

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment