Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I don't care anymore

It's so hard to let go, isn't it? Once, it felt so painful when you loved someone for years but he did not even know your feeling and yes, now he's taken. But I realize, it doesn't really matter now. Life goes on. I live in my life and he lives in his own life. I have a big dream and LUCKILY, he is not in that dream. NOT ANYMORE.

I have to continue my life without looking back to the past. He was only the smallest part of past. Besides, the ones who only look at the past, will certain miss the future, right? I don't want to miss every single thing in my future just because of that stupid reason.

I am ready to love again, and to be loved of course.

Bye bye, 

For the one I ever loved, my first love but certainly not my last =)
(How could I know he won't be my last? Well, I just know XD)

(I'm supposed to hide this post but I am too lazy to do it).

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment