Sunday, March 6, 2011

I've Found It.

Finally I've found the dream that I am willing to die for instead of being a writer. Maybe I knew it for long time ago, before I entered Monash, but I just did not really appreciate it. I want to be a Food Scientist. I damn like FST 1800 lecture. I feel so enthusiastic every time I attend the lecture. No doubt. I like this subject. After watching the videos, I was being motivated to learn more about food. I realize that being Food Scientist is totally my dream now, since I know I can't be a writer.

I will work hard I swear. I will be more diligent this semester. I will prove to my parents that they are not stupid for being so proud of me.

I know where my future is. In 5 years, I won't be here anymore. I won't be in Indonesia. Five years later, I will spend my life in Japan, work there and bring my parents there (if they don't want to stay there, I just bring them for vacation. Japan is the most awesome country I have ever been).

I promise. I will prove my dream no matter how hard it will be.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment