Monday, March 21, 2011

It's not as boring as I thought

Dear readers, I just finished my labs and my classes for today. Proudly I inform you that I survive until now. I ate once only today. I was starving, yes, and I was exhausted. But I guess, I begin to enjoy this busy activities a lil bit more. The labs were not as boring as I thought. I get used to all these activities I guess.

It's not bad. Well.

I received the results of my lab reports. They're not bad though, but I should have been more careful while doing the report and I should have double checked it. I kept doing stupid mistakes. The mistakes that should not be done. For example, if you really wanna know, is my reference. I did not arrange it alphabetically. Very clever, right?

By the way, my church organized a big activity called ER (Sorry, I forgot what ER stands for, I think it's Encounter Retreat? It should be En... something Retreat), it's a 3-day-2-night trip to Genting. It costs around RM 150 for the lodging and food... I guess? Well, I should ask them properly. I am interested in joining the trip. But I am scared my Mom will not allow me. Moreover, I need to rush my assignments so I can go there and enjoy the activities without any burden.The trip is on 1-3 April. I really wanna go there. What do you think?

Oh yeah, good news for me, but I dunno whether it's a good news for you or vice versa. I met him again. The guy. For the seventh time.

Glad to see him again. I am looking forward to the next meeting =D

Jya ne

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment