Friday, March 18, 2011

24 hours? Not enough!

Hey, sorry for not updating this blog so often. It is due to my lab reports, essays and online quizzes. So if I am being so out of date, you should blame them. Not me, ok?

I have been performing such an unhealthy lifestyle since I don't know when. May be since my second week in Monash, exactly when the lab activities started. I feel like living in hell, well, maybe hell is so much better than here. I know I should not be so stressful, I am not actually, I am just not feeling comfortable, haunted by so many assignments. The first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning is my lab report. Then the first thing I remember when I just come back from school is my assignment. Not even a single day, I live without thinking of my lab reports. They are "zombifying" me.

So, what kind of lifestyle is it? Don't u feel curious? Please say yes, so at least I would feel slightly happy since I know some of you still care about me. Well, I eat twice or only once a day with irregular lunch and dinner time. Sometimes I don't have my breakfast and eat at 11.30 (is it called brunch?), and sometimes I have my breakfast, but I skip my lunch, like what usually happens on monday and thursday. Then I will have an early dinner at 4 or 5 (well, should I call it early dinner or late lunch?). I don't know. It's kinda complicated. And mostly I skip dinner because I am so busy doing my lab reports. Imagine you have 3 lab reports per week, plus special assignments like essays and you need to do the online quizzes before they are expired. Moreover, I only sleep like 7 or 6 hours per day. Maybe, you think it's normal, but for me it's indeed abnormal. I should sleep minimal 9 hours to reduce my dark eye circles. Look at me, I do more look like a Panda or Zombie than a human being.

I am busy on managing the club activity also, since I am the secretary for Animanga club in Monash. I need to do the report and submit it to the C&S people (I don't even know how to write the report, good thing I have some committees who are smart and patient enough to be my tutor). I don't know who chose me during the AGM last semester, I just know that now they're gonna regret it for choosing me as a secretary because I really don't have any idea on how the C&S thingy works.

Well, I am sorry for the non-stop complaints. I realize that I always complain in every post. So sorry. Really. But what you expect? You want me to shout out loud and say, "OH YEAH, I LOVE ASSIGNMENTS, I LOVE MONASH, I LOVE MY LIFE!"
Geez, I don't even have mood to lie.

Okay, I am gonna continue my assignments. See ya.

~Asa~

1 comment:

  1. take it easy. It is indeed heavy, but that's our choice. don't get stressed up by assignments, take it slow. We still have our life. have fun (with responsibility).

    ReplyDelete