Sunday, February 27, 2011

Missing Home

Dear blog, I thought I get used to this place already, but it's just not true. Years ago, I thought staying far from home could be really a brilliant-great-genius idea, since I never like when my mom started scolding me for everything. However now I realize, nothing could be more beautiful than those noises.

Pathetic, I am so lonely here. I indeed feel so lonely, although I am hanging out with my friend, having fun, watching movie and tiring myself by laughing like an idiot. I am just... I'm just feeling so sick, literally. I don't want to eat alone everyday. I hate it being alone, although I prefer doing everything alone to hanging out with bunch of idiots, but still, I hate it when I HAVE TO EAT alone.

I always eat alone at home. I knew it. But it's still better than eating alone at places you don't really familiar to.

I remember, there was no family dinner. Father was always hanging out with his wicked friends, going for karaoke, enjoying the whatever parties, and he never had time for me. Never. Until that day, my last day in Siantar, finally in my lifetime, I felt so... so happy. I felt really excited. Finally he sacrificed his stupid meeting with his friends just because I was asking him for dinner. I was so glad seriously.

Hey, I miss my home. I miss the sounds. The sounds of laugh, warmth, intimacy, even the scolding. I don't know, being far from home is torturing. I don't like here. I don't like this place. I want to escape, can I? I am tired, I did not do anything but I am tired. Yes, feel free to call me "pampered".

My mom only called me once since I arrived here. I waited for her call. But because of that stupid BB, she never called me. She was busy with her NEW RETARDED BLACKBERRY and her new social activity in facebook, that's why she ignored me. What a pity, huh?

Well, I will try to fix this. The feeling. If it keeps going like this, I won't be able to concentrate on my study. What I want is making my parents proud of me. Just that... simple. Okay, is it really simple?

But for now, let me repeat this: I DON'T WANT TO EAT ALONE!

~Asa~

2 comments:

  1. "She was busy with her NEW RETARDED BLACKBERRY and her new social activity in facebook, that's why she ignored me"

    Seriously this made me laughed out loud.

    And your grammar is getting worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's getting worse. OMG! I kept doing stupid mistake, and it's at the first sentence. Duh.

    ReplyDelete