Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to the reality

Ohisashiburi Minna,

I just came back from Japan last night, 11 pm almost mid night. And I reached home around 1 am. It's truly exhausting. Seriously. But yeah, the trip actually was fun =D

I spent my christmas in the airplane and  new year in Tokyo (in one temple which I forgot the name already). Nothing special for new year. No fireworks. No BBQ. No songs. The only special thing is that the new year was in Japan. We almost died in the temple though (My sister, I, and our two new friends). It was too crowded there, until I felt like the temple was going to explode soon and once I regretted had been going to the temple to celebrate new year.

I was literally happy because God gave me chance to experience Japan. Going there is one of my biggest dreams since long time ago. How I feel grateful, since I know not all people could be as lucky as me and my sister. 

Well, I felt so sad that I left Japan too fast, because I like being there. Japan is awesome. I seriously cannot find suitable vocabularies to describe how wonderful it was. And it will be the most precious memory that I should cherish. I learn many new things from Japan. I bring stories, experiences, new Japanese vocabularies, courage and humility. I must thank a person who I hated the most during the trip. I know for sure that being bossy, arrogant and too proud would be easily hated by others. Although you are a nobleman, you should still appreciate others. And I am sorry for hating you because I know it's useless. Otherwise, I can only tire myself by holding back the stupid anger to someone who is not even worth to receive it.

How I wish you could learn from your experience. No one liked you because of your conceit and vanity. What a pity. Try to be humble a bit, big mouth, unless you'll be hated by everyone.

Being with that kind of person all the time is kinda of torture. I feel so happy that finally I would never see that person again. The trip was over. I am back to the reality. No fairytale. No evil mother. LOL XD

By the way, I am too lazy to post my pics now. Sure, will share it in next post. Of course, I will share my experiences there, as long as you're not getting too bored when reading the post. Jya ne minna

誰も素晴らしい
Dare mo ga subarashii
Everyone is wonderful! =D


~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment