Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stupid Anger

It's quite been a long time. I have never been this angry because of some stupid reasons.
I was busy composing music and playing piano (I got inspiration suddenly, I just could not wait to write the notes before they flew away) when my mom and sis disturbed me. They were quarreling about something, I did not really pay attention.

For you who know me well, you will know that I really hate disturbance. I hate people interfering me when I am really serious doing something.

I tried to concentrate although they were seriously noisy. Till finally my mom went upstairs and I could not hear her voice anymore. What a good thing! But then my sis came and kept scolding me for what I have never done before. She kept complaining on everything, shouting to me and setting those ugly expressions which then made my anger exploded. I was like, "what the hell are you talking about, I don't even know what you guys fight for, and now she's blaming me! Hell yah! And stop showing me your sullen face!"

Maybe I should control my emotion that time. But who would not be furious if you're doing something important (for me yea), but then someone interrupted you until you forgot all the things that you had arranged well in your head?!
The notes flew away and so did the lyric. Then, one two three... I scolded her back and the fight ruptured there.

My dad suddenly came. We were scolded again and of course I felt unhappy and upset. It's not my fault okay? Not even a single mistake had I done. Sucks.
I should not have been there while they were quarreling. I was too unlucky! Can you give me back my inspiration?! Hell ya!

~ASa~

No comments:

Post a Comment