Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The best experience EVER!

Hey, I met new friends in the trip to Japan. I'm glad to know them. I never know that making friends is really fun. This trip would be the best experience ever in my life time, since it was the first time I went for a tour, far far away, without my parents coming along with me. I learned many things and I found my dream there. I found what I really want to be in the future =D

Talking about the trip, it's a short trip actually. We spent 2 days in KL, only 6 days in Japan and a day in airplane. It's an exhausting trip. We were lack of sleep.

Oh ya, I remembered 1 sentence, the first sentence on the first day I arrived in Osaka. I asked the girl who was selling tickets that time, "Otearai wa doko desu ka?" (Where is toilet?)
She answered, "Maasugu itte, tsugi, hidari." (go straight and turn left)
I was astonished that I could understand what she said and I could speak Japanese quite fluent. Shocking. Of course. I could not believe myself that time. But it sure increased my confidence level. I wanted to say more and more. I wanted to practice my Japanese, what I've been learning for one year. It's not useless, I could communicate well, although sometimes I did not really understand what they were saying. But I felt satisfied, indeed.

I was truly happy when my tour guide, Watabe Yoshiko, told me that my Japanese was not bad. It's very good, she said. She advised me to practice more and work in Japan after I graduate. Well, I was tempted by her offer. I kept thinking about it the next night. Haha.

Oh ya. Next, we went to a temple (great, I forgot the name of the temple because we went to too many temple!), the tenple was well-known for its holy water (or whatever it was called), and for its mate's rock (you may laugh if you want). Therefore, my tour guide asked me and my sister to try our luck by walking from one mate's rock to another mate's rock. We must close our eyes. If we could touch the rock, it means we would find our soulmate in the near future. I did not really trust it until I tried and... HAHAHA
I REACHED IT! Seriously I reached it with my eyes closed. I was not cheating. After hitting the rock with my leg, I opened my leg and found that some Japanese guys clapped their hands for me. According to Watabe Yoshiko, it's very rare that someone could reach the rock, even my sister, she passed through the rock, she could not touch it. HAHA. I felt so lucky. Now I keep wondering, who is my soul mate, huh? It might sound stupid, but I could not stop smiling because of it. LOL XD

I think I talked too much, no? Hmm... This post may be a bit boring. Well yah, here I post the pictures. =D

 The first picture in Japan. It's at Universal Studio Osaka.

 Eat Ramen (New year's eve) with my sis and two new friends. We named ourselves "Telletubies" (sorry I forgot how to spell it). By the way, the uncle who sold the "ramen" is quite handsome >.<

 Tokyo Tower at night. Look how beautiful it was.
 Took picture with Popoye. The one wearing red jacket is my friend, Felita.

 Reminiscing the future. LOL XD

 Me and sis together.

 Japanese food. But actually it's not really as nice as it looked =P

 Mount Fuji =D


 Kotatsu. A table with heater under it.



I am too lazy to upload more photos since the internet connection here is depressing. Too slow, makes me want to destroy my sister's laptop. I upload it using her laptop. LOL XD
Jya ne

Oyasuminasai minna
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment