Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Still remember

Hi best friend, how do you do there? I miss you =) But I am not be able to tell you how much I miss you since you'll be so big-headed and I'm too shy to tell you so. LOL XD

Do you still remember the moments we had been through? We shared happiness and sadness together. We smiled, we laughed, we fought, we chatted, we played in the class. We were even being punished together in front of the class as long as I remember, hmm twice? third? more than that. I ever saw your tears instead of that smile, and I ever showed you mine. I love the time we spent together as best friend. I don't know you consider me as your best friend of not, but I just know that I believe you as my best friend.

You were always there when I was about to cry. You were always there to comfort me, to make me laugh even in my worst condition, although we often quarreled just because of simple mistakes. Now, we've grown up a bit I guess. We're maturer than the last time we met. I am looking forward to seeing you in these few days. I wonder how you look like. Does your hair grow longer? Are you taller now? (I hope not, since you are tall enough to always tease me "shortie")

Oh ya, still remember the song we composed together? two songs. I like the first most. Childhood's memories. You composed the song for your girlfriend and you asked me to help you compose the lyric. I still love this song so much. I play it every night before  I go to sleep. Hehehe.

Childhood's Memories

Friend, when I'm closing my eyes
I'm breathless, can't see
But I can feel you right in my heart
Now, as the time's passing by
You're still here, in my precious memory

Everytime I count the past we've through
Everytime I think I'm dreaming
Every moment in my life with you
I will never say goodbye

Always love to hear, peaceful melody
Present this song as my feeling
Not only a dream, our childhood's memories
Swear, it is not be goodbye
Never let you go, escape from my dream
it won't be ever an ending

When I'm blind and I'm lost on my way
You'll be with me
And I promise, I'll keep you in my heart

Sure, the future in our hands,
I wish my dream comes true
And I will let you stay in my ming
Though we'll walk on different path
You'll be here, in my precious memory

You'll always be 
The one comes to my dream
I'll make it be
This never will be our last memories   

(Music by: FJH, Lyric by: me =D)

Although the high school time was over and most probably we can not meet frequently, you're still my best friend, forever =D

No comments:

Post a Comment