Monday, January 10, 2011

Will I?

I was watching a korean drama when I suddenly thought about the future.

Hey, I am just wondering, where will I be in next 5-10 years? How will I be? Will I be able to reach my dream? Will  I be able to make my parents happy? Will I be able to find my happiness? Will I be able?

Where did the spirit go, huh? Where did the enthusiasm go? Where did those happy feeling and expression go when I finally made it, I entered Monash with all my effort? Why they had to leave me?

If only I had that spirit...

I don't really understand why my brain have been so full of trashes this whole week. I kept thinking of everything. My future. My dream. My family. My life. Monash. Rico. And someone out there. Weird. my head felt like exploding soon.

Anyone can tell me where will the future bring me? How will I be in five years?

I don't know where I will be in five years. I just know that I won't be here. I will be there, somewhere, far far away, finding happiness, achieving my dream, doing something useful for people, making change, helping others directly or indirectly, and creating miracle.
It's ridiculous, though. Over-dramatic. But I just want it to be that way until finally I've done what I want to,  then heading back to where I'm supposed to be to see the curve lining on their face.

Sorry for my nonsense writing. I just can't think clearly right now.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment