Friday, December 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day

We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
And A Happy New Year

I would like to sing this song again and again. Oh, how I love Christmas!=D
And I have a feeling that this year's christmas will be the greatest chirstmas in my entire life. Guess why! Because one of my dreams eventually come true!
I will be going to Japan! Japan, hey! JAPAN!


Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm showing off in front of you guys. I'm just too excited since I never imagined I can step my feet there. I don't even have enough guts to imagine that someday I will be there, in Tokyo, to experience Winter, to see those unique Japanese cultures, to enjoy Mt. Fuji's view and so on. Wow Wow Wow. You know how much I love Japan and Japanese, right? Nah, now I considered myself as the luckiest person in the whole universe!
Thanks God! Thanks Mom! Thanks Dad! This is sure, more than enough =D

Wait till I come back from Japan. I can't wait to post my pics (although I know I will look fat in that winter outfit, I don't care >.<)

Have a wonderful Christmas, Minna!

Kurismasu Omedetto! Shinnen Akemashite =D

Love ya <3
Jya ne
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment