Friday, February 11, 2011

Today is a good day

Dear blog, I am so excited today. Ask me why, I will answer you happily LOL XD
I checked my hotmail just now and I found an e-mail from Gagas Media, one of a big publisher in Indonesia. I remembered I sent the first chapter of my novel to Gagas Media's blog a month ago, and I was informed that my first chapter had been posted on 1st of February.

Check it out from the link :
http://blog.gagasmedia.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=38&Itemid=79
The title is "The Promise".

Probably, for you it's just a simple thing. But for me, it's big. Seriously it's big. Once again, I am being motivated to send my novel to the publisher. I find my spirit. I find hope! HOLA! I am just wondering, how could that simple thing can make me smile the whole day? Hmmm...
No body comments on it yet, but I hope somebody could give me suggestions on how I could improve my writing. Most probably too, I will send my writing in this very next day.

Okay, change topic. It's been a while since the last time I blogged. I had nothing to write since my holidays are sooooo boring. I just spend my day watching television from day to night, writing a fiction novel which I don't know how long it would take to finish it, reading comics, playing internet and 'it girl' game, and thinking of useless thing. See, nothing's important right?

And time flies. Very fast. Too quick until I am scared that tomorrow when I wake up, I will find myself standing at different place, seeing different people and eating different food, other than in my hometown. I am bored with my boring holiday. Yes, I am bored to death. But I feel sad too, thinking that I have to leave my hometown soon and go back to my university's busy activities.

By the way, I've received an email from Monash. And guess, they sent me the invoice for my first sem in 2011. How much is it?  RM. 19,325! With one subject costs approximately RM 4,600. BRAVO!!! very "CHEAP" right? I almost fainted when I saw this. Awful!As I remembered, I didn't pay this much for 2010. Haiz.

PS:
I am just hopping that my Dad would not be too shocked if I showed this email to him. 

~ASa~

No comments:

Post a Comment