Tuesday, February 22, 2011

First time experience

Thanks God I could sleep last night. Two days ago I was suffering from heavy insomnia. I only slept for about err... 2 hours? Yea, it always happens when I stay far from home. Does it call homesick?

By the way, I have a great story to tell you. It's about my experience in KLIA. It's seriously an epic experience, you won't even believe it.

I went to Malaysia with my friend. She used to study in VU but this semester she moved to Monash University. That's why she would be picked up by Monash officers. First time I thought, we would use taxi to go back to Sunway. But then she told me that she would be picked up. It's 6 pm, we arrived at the airport. I was really anxious, since it's dangerous to take a taxi alone at night. After asking for the permission, she said it's okay for me to join the car (Monash's car).

Then we waited. The person who picked up my friend should have been there when we arrived. But after waiting for 30 minutes we still could not find him. My friend decided to call him, and he said he's still picking up somebody else at different airport. He asked us to wait.

We've been waiting for half an hour. I could not stand it. I asked my friend to call the officer again. And guess what happened! The person who was supposed to pick us up, going home already, here come another officer who was on his way to airport. We were asked to wait again. OMG!

We arrived at 6 pm but the officer came at around 8.30. I thought everything would be ok after this. I could go home, since I was really exhausted that time. But another problem happened. The officer was dragged to the police office because he did not have a special pick-up-letter, or whatever letter, I did not really understand.

Essentially, that was the first time I entered police office in KLIA. My friend was being interviewed and so was the officer. We were scared at first. They argued there, the officer and the policeman. It took around 30 minutes, and I felt that I was in the movie, somekind of action movie. Officer, policemen (4 of them), and two of us (which were considered as victims). LOL XD

Finally, after doing interrogation, we could go home. I was terribly exhausted. I felt like my head's spinning around, I almost fainted (remember, I skipped dinner and did not even get some drink). Luckily, Caroline waited me in front of LV and helped me to bring my bag.

Caroline asked me, "I am really confused. You said you arrived at 6, but why you never reach home?"

The I told her the story. She was really astonished. LOL.

Right, that was really my first time epic experience.

(By the way, sorry if my english is not good, I make a typing error or grammar error, I type this quickly since I am really hungry right now, I NEED SOME FOOD!)

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment