Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bye-bye Siantar =(

I will be going back in this few days. It means, tomorrow will be my last day in Siantar. I will go to Medan the day after tomorrow, since there is no airport here in my hometown. That's why I have to torture myself for around three hours to get to the airport.

It's so heavy to leave my hometown. They are actually true, there is no place like home. Although I feel sooooo bored here, there is no way that I can leave my hometown without feeling sad. I will certainly miss my parents, my brothers and my sister, even my computer, my cat, my piano and my books.

Well Siantar, see you in June. Bye.

By the way, who is willing to help me? It's 'packing time', the time I hate the most... =(

~Asa~

2 comments:

  1. what's so difficult about pakcing? I just grab my bag, throw in some things, and be done 15 minutes after :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. he??
    Err... Guys are different. Girls have more things to pack than guys.
    Btw, are you in Sunway now?

    ReplyDelete