Monday, May 2, 2011

Time's up

Here I am again, sitting in front of my desk, facing my laptop and starring at the monitor. I was just going back to Sunway this evening. I reached here around 7.30 pm. Going to Pyramid for dinner, I went back home at 11 something. I unpacked my things and did a lil bit cleaning. And yes, it's quite tiring.

Time flies. Of course. It indeed flies too fast. As I realize, the time's up and I need to go back to the reality. Reports. Assignments. Online Quizzes. And Exams. One week mid-sem break is never enough. I tried to spend my holiday wisely which means having a good rest after struggling a lot during "assignments time", but well, may be I was just not wise enough. I occupied myself with unimportant activities (maybe some called it healthy activities) like jogging and swimming, and the other stupid activities (these were all useless), like playing computer games, watching animes, eating, reading mangas and magazines, etc. So, even it's holiday, I was still having not enough sleep. I still have eye bag (FYI, my dark eye circles are really ugly, I look more like a zombie than human, seriously). Okay, my friend said I look like a girl who goes clubbing every night! HAHAHAHA XD (Why I sound happy? ==")

Okay. Talking about my holiday, although I didn't rest much, but I really had fun with some of my friends. Not many were still in hometown, but some of my closest friends studied not far from my hometown, so we still could meet and play. I went swimming and jogging with Adev and Sosot. Too bad Jagung could not join us (don't ask me about their names. I labeled them. There are long stories behind those names =D). One night before going back here, I went out with my old friend, a guy, which was maybe considered a date. Well, it was fun though. Dating was not bad at all (I act as if I never date before LOL XD). Okay. He is just a good friend of mine actually. So... it was not a date, okay?

We're going to my brothers' cafe. Having dinner there, while my brother, his girlfriend, my mom and my dad were there. They kept teasing us, except my dad. He's starring at us with a scary look, which made me kinda nervous ==" We should have gone to other place where my dad or my mom were not there I guess. Haha.

By the way, tomorrow is holiday. Should I do my chemistry report? I just started the aim and I was too lazy to continue it. What do you think, huh?

Maybe I should go for refreshing and watch a movie before the stressing week comes and Monash turns into a hell. What to do, my brain still refuses to work. No choice =P

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment