Thursday, May 19, 2011

19 May 2011

Exam comes nearer. I haven't prepared myself at all. If it is a battlefield, well, yes it is, I will really die before I enter it. I have three papers in a row. Biology on 7th of June, Biotechnology on 8, and Chemistry, exactly in the next morning after Biotech, 9 June. And the last paper is Food Science on 15th June. I guess I still have time for the last paper (a lot of things to memorize though), therefore I should focus myself on the first three.

Well, I must really start now, or else I will really die this time. I don't want to fail again. Once is just too enough. I must get HDs for this semester. So far my internal marks are quite okay, except for Biotech. I need to study hard and fight for the final. I know I can do it yea. Anyway, as I read some chapters of the book, I started to like this subject. It's not bad at all actually =)

For Biology, not really a problem I think. Err, Chemistry... I don't understand some chapters on Organic Chemistry. I need to find someone who is willing to teach me. (But organic chemistry is all memorizing, no?) Well, if I really can't find a private tutor, then I guess I should memorize all things. Food Science is also memorizing the lecture notes, not really difficult but a lot of things to remember. Well. And Biotechnology is the problem, since my internal mark is undoubtedly very low. I am really scared =((

Okay, the key to solve this problem is to study hard and stop complaining. Listen, I will prove that I can do better this semester. Really. I was just too lazy last sem. I am not stupid, I am just not hardworking enough, well that's actually my major problem =(

No worries. I'll keep trying to improve it. Well, I gotta study now.

Jya ne. Ganbarimasu, minna :D

~Asa~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment