Sunday, September 25, 2011

Words of appreciation :)

This post is dedicated to someone out there, who used to be so important in my life. He's the one who used to support me no matter what condition I was in. He's the one who used to love me with all his heart and look at me as if I was the most precious person in his life. I remember he always gave me his best smile and it was the time I knew that even if the world was going to end, I would care of nothing else but him.

Dear you,
I was once very happy. You're the one who gave me happiness. The way you smiled, the way you looked at me and the way you talked to me made me realize that maybe no one else would ever love me as deep as you did.
I was once so happy, literally. Up until now, I feel so grateful that you have even been into my life, you taught me how beautiful to love and how lucky to be loved. It was really a valuable lesson to learn :)
I wanna thank you for everything you gave me in the past. And I hope in the future, we'll always be good friends who comfort each other.
You walk on your own path now, I know it for sure. You have your own dream and I have mine as well. Even though the distance seems to be so far away, you'll always be my precious memory, which is too beautiful to be forgotten. Well, to be honest, sometimes I can't help but smile when I am thinking of the past we've been through. The way you cheered me up when I was upset, you're just too cute. I really mean it :)
And again, I am so thankful that I had you in my life.
Wherever you are now, I only wish for your success and your happiness. I will find my happiness too. No worries.

Thank you for loving me the way I was. I can't thank you more than this. Really.

May all your dreams come true. God Bless you, always :)

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment