Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dream :)

So again, the hope is there,
I can see it clearly,
Lying exactly behind the pain and sacrifice,
Here comes the time I have to go on,
and stop caring of anything else but my dream

There was a time I threw my dream away,
Living only in present,
Trying hard to forget about future plan,
And staying fearfully in my own shell,
Just like a coward.

It was just before I realized the beauty of my dream,
It was just before I knew that I am destined to dream,
It was just when I only saw the pain,
It was just when I only noted failure,
But I realize,
I would only fail if I did not try.

I am gonna make my dream come true,
'cause it is so beautiful that I can't let go,
I will reach it no matter what,
'cause I no longer remember how to give up,
I'll keep trying,
Until the very end of my life,
Until the last drop of my blood.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment