Saturday, September 3, 2011

World is such a dirty place :(

To kill or to be killed. Life is cruel.
To cheat or to be cheated. World is such a dirty place.
To laugh or to be laughed. Life is ridiculous.
To tease or to be teased. World knows no mercy.

The killer and the victim, none of them is winner.
But both of them are losers. Indeed.
I don't know what to do, literally.
To be a killer, doesn't make me gain victory.
But to be a victim, I guess it'll be very painful, won't it?

So the only thing I can do.
is either being hated by everyone and trying to get what I deserve,
or hurting myself but not dragging anyone else into the mess.

What do you called it?
A loser on one side, but you can be a hero on the other side.
Or to be a deceiver on one side and
remain a swindler on the other side.
Which one to choose?

I just can't get it why other people can easily be a cheater
without thinking of anyone else
I just don't understand
The only thing I know is...

I've made a truly stupid decision
This is the stupidest idea I've ever thought of.
Regretting is idiot,
Crying is immature,
And grumbling will change nothing.

Therefore let this be an experience for me.
A valuable experience.
I won't hate them as I hate to be hated,
They choose to kill, instead of being killed,
It's a normal way to survive.

I hope I could be more mature and not too innocent in the future.

Life is ruthless. World has no mercy, but I believe...
God has plan.

~Asa~


No comments:

Post a Comment