Wednesday, July 27, 2011

New semester

My third semester in Monash started just around 3 days ago. This is still my first week, so I won't be really busy. But right after the labs start, sure I will be dead meat. I have three labs, as usual, and my time table is really packed. I am not even sure that I have time for lunch on Tuesday. Well it's okay. I am get used to it already since I have experienced something worse last semester. Or is this semester worse than last semester?  Err. I don't know. The only thing I know is I SURVIVE until now, but NEXT semester will be the WORST.

I repeat it. THE WORST.

I still insist on my own opinion that Food Science students should have more food subjects instead of having SCI 2010, or Recombinant DNA etc. So yea, the only subject I can enjoy (this is my first impression though) is only CHM 2962; Food Chemistry. And the rests... I almost fell asleep everytime the lecturers started to talk. The other subjects are boring. And I am not really interested in them too.

But this semester I'm wishing for better result. I should be more hardworking than EVER! Because I know if I still keep my lazy habits with me, I won't make any change. So yea, you understand what I mean right? And my surprise, some juniors said that I'm truly hardworking. First, I thought, "What kind of joke is that?" but then I heard my Japanese teacher said so and I came to a conclusion. I look like a hardworking girl, but in fact I am not. Pity, many people are  fooled by my look. LOL XD

By the way, I've signed up again for my Japanese class, since I stopped for likely 1-2 months. I just knew that I am now an "intermediate" student, no longer a "beginner". I am slightly happy, dunno why. Hehe. Maybe it means I am a step closer to my dream (to master Japanese soon).

Oh ya, I think I should be thrifty a bit. I've spent A LOT of money since I arrived here. I feel so guilty. But my mom said it's okay as long as I spent it in a right way (I mean for Japanese class, accommodation, food and other necessities, not like shopping branded stuffs etc.) Oh yea, and watching movies is a necessity for me :P

Well then. I should end it here or else somebody's gonna fall asleep :P

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment