Sunday, July 10, 2011

Results

So yea, the result for my second semester in Monash is...

Bad. Well, actually I feel relieved I passed all the subjects. I made some progress though, but still the marks are far from what I've expected. On the other side, the disappointment grows really strong. I should have done better =(

Well, it's okay. As long as I've tried my best. Still, I feel so grateful that I passed my Biotech. I was scared I would fail this subject since I was sick during the exam. But, God is good all the time. He listens to every prayer. Thanks Lord =)

I'm ready for my second year. I'll definitely do better than this. By the way, time flies, huh? I'm a senior in university life now. Hohoho XD (I don't know for what reason I feel so happy =P)

How's your results guys? I hope everything goes well too =)

Thanks friends for your concern. Love ya =*

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment