Thursday, August 4, 2011

:(

I am having gastric pain. Trust me, it's painful enough to kill me. I feel like vomiting out everything inside my stomach. Well...

Don't worry. I'm okay. I feel better after drinking a cup of hot chocolate. But this reminds me of my mom.

I used to suffer from this pain since I was little. Usually it takes 3-4 days or sometimes it will take around 1-2 weeks to recover.

If my mom was here, she would take care of me, make me a cup of hot chocolate and accompany me until I fall asleep.

Somehow I feel so lonely. I need my mother. I miss her so much.

Five days ago was her birthday but I couldn't buy her any present. Seriously, I don't know what to buy. I don't have enough money to buy branded stuffs. Moreover, it will be too late if I give the present in semester break since I will only be going back this November :(

Sorry Mom. I am not a good daughter :(

But I indeed...

...love you.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment