Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Next Niccolo Paganini

Have you heard about Paganini? He's called as the god of violin in his era. Once, my violin teacher told me about him. He's not handsome but he could make many ladies fall for him just by watching him playing his violin. He's violist, composer and guitarist as well.

So this guy, his name is Alexander Rybak. He's a Norwegian and he's just 25 years old this year! I was stunned the first time I heard him playing "Song From A Secret Garden," one of my favorite songs. I was just so speechless. He was really mesmerizing. I could not take my eyes off from him. He's just the way too amazing. And soon yea, I'm falling in love with him. No doubt, he will be the next Niccolo Paganini!


Watch and feel every melody he played. The feeling flows beautifully with the music. I heard this sentence before, "If you cry when you play your instrument, it means you're playing with your heart."

He's so adorable, right? I wanna be like him =)

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment