Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm coming home

I'm coming home, coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home...

I remember the song, well someone reminded me about that song, which will be very suitable for what I'm gonna do on 17 of June. I'll be home! Yay! 

I miss home, literally. I wanna go home since months ago and tell my family how much I miss them. And today, I finished all the exams and I am ready for home! Well, actually I haven't packed my things yet and I haven't cleaned my room (the room which I am gonna leave for more than 1 month), I should tidy up all my papers and put my lecture notes and lab reports together, since my juniors said they want my reports, so yea, I should gather all the papers. 

By the way, today is my last paper, I've told you, haven't I? And as I expected, the questions were not difficult, well would be very difficult if you did not study at all. However, God really listened to my prayer. Many questions were repeating from the past year's, and the rest, I've read before. So yea, I expect for High Distinction this time.

Okay, it does not really matter now. I just wanna go home. I don't wanna think about the result. Well, I want HD so badly though, but who cares anyway. It's time for holiday. Forget it. Forget it.

I thank God for everything. I feel so grateful for everything He gave to me, really. I love Him more and more. 

By the way, I need to clean my room as soon as I shut down my laptop (and pack my things of course), I'll be coming home the day after tomorrow, oh yea I am so excited, over excited until I can't stop doing something hyper today. I realized I laugh louder than I used to, so yea this is what I call the-after-exam-effect. Don't blame me if I am being too noisy. LOL XD

For those who are still having exam until next week, best of luck for you. Don't forget to pray, because He listens to every word you say =)

(I had fun with my friends today, watching X-MEN and drinking Cha Time, I feel SO FREE! FREEDOM IN THE AIR, BANZAI!)

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment