Thursday, June 9, 2011

Relief

Hi,
Having 3 exams in 3 days respectively is totally not a good memory to remember. I was really stressful during the first three exams and the days before that. Moreover, those three subjects are the toughest amongst all (for me): Biology, Biotechnology and Chemistry. I was focusing myself on Biotechnology. I was trying to memorize the whole BOOK and I almost succeeded. Okay, I may say I was be able to remember the whole chapters in the book until I felt like nothing to read anymore (except the chromatography part, I totally gave up but I was sure that this part wouldn't come out during exam), and I had mastered the tutorial questions really well. But... BLAH, guess what, I CANNOT ANSWER MANY QUESTIONS DURING THE EXAM! Maybe I was too scared and tense until I could not even think clearly. I kept forcing my brain to work and I ended up having headache. I was shivering and felt sick during the exam. And at the end of the exam, I cried. I felt so useless. I had studied so hard until having sore eyes but I ended up like this? I was totally in mess that time. I wanna scream out loud, but I did not have any energy to do so. I could only cry =(
I hope I can pass this subject. I don't want to fail it =((

Then I continued to revise Chemistry since the day after Biotech, I would be having Chemistry exam (so, it's today). Well, I could only study likely 2 hours, then I decided to sleep early because I was feeling unwell. I woke up early the next morning and felt better. By the way, I can't say that I did the chemistry exam well, but I can say it's much better than my biotech. So yea, now I feel so relieved. I only have 1 subject left, and I do not really worry about Food Science since my internal mark is quite high. Actually I expect to get HD for Chemistry. However, I think it's just my silly hope. I know I will not get High Distinction. If I can get Distinction, I will be very thankful. But if only I have more time, I am sure I can make it.

Left Food Science, the last exam of this semester (for me), I will do my best and let God do the rest. I can only surrender. Hopefully, I can get at least Distinction for this subject. Actually I want High Distinction. But yea, I will do my best, I won't care about the result anymore.

Well yea, I can't wait to finish all my exams. I miss home literally =(

By the way I wanna thank all my friends who keep praying for me during this exam period. And for those who keep motivating me also, by saying "Good Luck", "You can do it", "Keep praying", etc, I'd like you know that those words are so meaningful. Now I know, some still really care for me. I appreciate, all. Thanks =)

Best of luck too for those who are having exam. Love ya =D

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment