Monday, April 11, 2011

What a tiring day!

Hey, I was just coming back from school around 08:30 PM just now. And for your information, I had spent my time in Monash for more than 12 hours today, from 9 in the morning till 8.30 at night! WOW! I have full-scheduled classes every monday. 2 labs, 2 lectures and club activity as additional "torture". I felt so dizzy in my way back home. I was scared that I would faint on half way, but thanks God, I was fine and I am. However, I am not sure that I will be fine if I  go through these super busy activities everyday! Every monday is just too enough!

Well, I am just hopping that I won't be sick. I hate being sick.

By the way, I can't wait for the mid-sem break, since I will go back to Indonesia, to my hometown, on 22 April, 5 PM flight =D
I miss home. I miss my family, especially my mom and my sis =)

Okay, I should continue my reports and assignment now. Bye.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment