Saturday, December 11, 2010

3 days having fun

Ohisashiburi, minna

it means, long time no see, all =D

I just went back from Medan last night after having fun for 3 days. I spent a lot of money. Watching movie, buying some books and dvds, eating delicious food and... of course now I feel guilty. Money oh money, why had you gone so fast? Well, I should learn to be thrifty a bit =(

However, I found some interesting facts there:
1. I found many cute books in Gramedia (am I too out to date, eh?) , They're science comics. Nah, how I envy those youth generations! In my era (I talk like ancient people lol), I never saw this kind of books. The science comics are all very interesting and easier to understand! Only if I'm 4-5 years younger... =D
Oh ya, I took a picture of the books =P


2. I found that actually I'm still interested in Astronomy. I enjoyed myself reading the "Stars and Constellation" science comic for almost 1 hour, while my sister was waiting desperately beside me =P

3. Heading back home around 5-6 pm is not a good idea. Too many lorry. Traffic jam. We could reach Siantar after 4-hour driving! Exhausting!

4. I found there are more public transports than the passengers. "Angkot"s always stop whenever and wherever they want to, which then they become the main cause of traffic jam.

5. Some lorries which were carrying lumbers, might cause many accidents. Sure. They just tied the lumbers at the back, not really tight, no enough safety, which then endangered the cars behind when they reached the ascending path.

Those are what I found =)

Oh ya, I've watched Rapunzel. I like it! It's a beautiful disney movie. Sweet. My kind of story. But, fairytale oh fairytale, it would never be the real life =(

Oh yes, you're right. I am a dreamer. I love day dreaming. Normal for girls I guess XD

I found interesting phrases from the movie:

"Good things come to those who wait," she said. Rapunzel's evil mother. Even if she's so evil, sometimes she could say something good lol =D

And my favorite part is when Rapunzel rebelled her mother. She said, "Every minute of my life, I will always fight."

She never gave up.

Trying was not tiring, huh?

Eventually, she reached her dream!

I wanna be like Rapunzel too. I will achieve my dream no matter how hard it will be =D
Keep fighting!
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment