Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas is coming soon =)

Hey, I was just coming back last night. I went to Sunway to move my stuffs to other apartment, Lagoon View. And yep, I was not mistaken. My mom did not like my room. She said the bathroom is quite dirty, The flat is messy. The kitchen is too small. Bla bla bla and bla!

Hah. I don't care since from the very beginning I know she won't like it. She is kind of  "choosy", she even said that the hotel room we stayed in Bukit Bintang was really smelly. Haiz.

I spent a lot of money to buy my CNY dresses. Okay, and I almost broke my leg because of my mom's incurable disease (shopaholic), she could not help herself not buying those beautiful clothes. We walked around the malls for more than 8 hours each day, hunting for clothes. Actually, it's normal for girls. But my mom, well, she's a bit abnormal. She's scary. You won't believe if I tell you how. Hahaha

Oh yah, Christmas is really coming soon in 4 days. Suddenly I remember a song. It's not really a Christmas song though.

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound
that saved the wretch like me,
I was once lost, but now I'm found
was blind, but now I see

Silent. Beautiful. Sweet. Meaningful and...

The song brings back memories. I once sang this song in the Christmas celebration two years ago with guitar club team. I miss them. I miss the stage. I miss the celebration. 

Another thing, this song reminds me on someone, whose name is closely related to the song, LOL XD

Well, it's nothing. I'm just talking about nonsense. Forget it =)

Jya ne =D
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment