Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Summer semester

It's been a while since the last time I blogged. Sorry for that, but well it doesn't really matter since I don't think I have loyal readers who always follow my writings. And I don't feel that my blog is attractive enough, you know, I rarely include pictures or video in it. So frankly said, my blog is just too plain and boring.

I don't care anyway. As long as I can pour all my thoughts into writings, I have already been quite satisfied.

So yea, this is my second week of working, the sixth week of Psychology lecture and the first week of Marketing lecture in this summer semester. Am I busy? Yes, I hardly find time to even watch a movie. But surprisingly, I enjoy this kind of situation. Working till late at night, not this part, but I do enjoy my summer classes. Well, to my surprise, I like Psychology more than Marketing. I thought I would fall asleep during Psychology lectures, but no, this subject is really fun. Mostly the topics which had been covered in the lectures were really interesting, which made me stay awake and keep listening to the lecturer carefully.

How I hope I can score well this summer semester. I mean, come on, it's only two subjects! (I'm not underestimating. I am just feeling useless if I can't score better than in normal semester, though in fact I am quite busy with my part-time job).

I know I have to focus on my study first. You don't need to tell me about that :)

By the way, I can't wait for Chinese New Year. Even though I will be only going back for less than 5 days, I am really looking forward to coming back home. I miss my hometown, my family, my bedroom, my piano and my friends (I am not sure whether they miss me or not). So yea, I feel that time moves too slow now.

Therefore, feel free to call selfish. Unfortunately, what people said is true, that humans are never satisfied with what they have. They always want to have what they want, forgetting the fact that actually they have to want what they have instead. So I am one of those, no?


And I am missing someone right now.

PS: I wish you were here.

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment