Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of 2011

Dear readers, it's been awhile since the last time I blogged. Kinda missed blogging to be honest, but I have no choice since I don't have time to just relax and write. December was hectic. Actually I don't want to sound like complaining, but well the only word I can think of to describe what I feel in this month is: exhausting. I'm extremely exhausted. My part-time job did drain my energy to its minimum level.

By the way, today is the last day of 2011. I am quite excited to welcome 2012. But part of me is also not willing to let 2011 go. I mean, I've experienced many wonderful things this year, which would be too long if I tried to list them all here :P

Apparently time flies, sometimes too fast until I did not even have chance to capture every moment in my life properly. But no, I will not forget. I will cherish those memories, because you know, some memories are just too beautiful to be forgotten. I just want to thank everyone who has colored my days in this 2011. I won't forget those sweet moments we've been through together, while the bitter ones, leaving them behind might be a wise choice :)

However, sometimes the bitter moments even sharpen your maturity. Therefore, I feel so grateful to have those experiences in this 2011 :)

I just hope that 2012 will be a better year. My resolution? Hmm. Getting good grades, losing weight, being more independent and diligent and loving God and my families more.

PS: Next year too, I want to spend my time more with You and you :D

~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment