Thursday, November 3, 2011

Survival

Praise the Lord I am still alive up until now. I thought I'm gonna be "dead-meat" because of these three consecutive exams in three days respectively which have been successfully ruining my healthy lifestyle. Anyway, I feel so grateful that I could do the third paper quite well (not as worse as the other two). So I think it's time for me to feed myself with nice foods and have a nice sleep! :) Or should I watch movie? Since I almost forgot when the last time I watched movie. Hmm...

Okay, the last exam will be on 10th of November, Spectroscopy and Analytical Chemistry. I worry about this exam, since I was not really paying attention during the lectures (even though I tried to listen, it felt so useless since I couldn't even understand a thing). So yea, I need extra effort to revise the whole thing. Luckily, Electrochemistry and Mass Spec topics won't be coming out during this final, since we've done those in mid semester test (which was really hard! I only got 25.5 out of 50!!) :( And if they're still included, I think I will stop studying and just bang my head to the wall. Again and again. Luckily, nope.

But I believe, I just need to lean on God. I will try my best and keep praying because I know He listens to every prayer. And nothing's impossible with Him. I just need to put my trust in Him and surrender. Everything will be just beautiful at the end :)

Well, so far I feel so proud of myself. I just knew that I have such a good time management. I managed to finish 6 assignments in one week and revise three subjects in less than two weeks even though okay you know, I feel kind of lifeless lately. Therefore, I'd like to reward myself with nice foods :D
Okay, actually I can't wait till 10 November, right after my exam I plan to do "drama-marathon" from morning till night. I have a loooooonggg list of drama that I really want to watch since months ago. Monash is just so cruel. I didn't have time to watch drama since the laboratory sessions started.

By the way, my mom will come after my exam and we plan to travel to Singapore. Eating good foods, shopping, having fun... ooh, I can't wait I really can't wait!!!! :D
I miss my mom so much. I hope I could go back to my hometown, but my summer class starts too early on 16 November (FYI, it's 12 weeks! So I don't get it, what's the point of taking "summer" course?).

Okay, stop complaining. I'm the one who decides to apply for this subject anyway.

So yea, my third semester will end soon. Time passes incredibly fast. I'm 18 years old now, and will be a semester-four student soon :)

And I'm still wondering where I should work during my summer holiday. Just hoping that someone wants to employ me :P

Jya ne~
~Asa~

No comments:

Post a Comment